[ale] Fwd: Fwd: Linux Installfest 33 - Sat, January 27th 2007

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:00:22 EST 2007

Bob's right, of course.  The easiest way to find the 'skiles building' is to
walk North on Cherry Street from North Avenue to the second building on the
left after the intersection of Cherry and Ferst Drive.  Go 'round the back
of this building and you'll find classrooms surrounding an open courtyard.
Room 257 is on the side closest to Cherry Street on the second floor.
Usually it's pretty easy to spot as there's not much else going on there on
a Saturday morning.

This is put on by the kind folks at the Georgia Tech LUG.

-- CHS