[ale] WTF:OT: $19M to attract fishermen?

Nick Travis wormfishin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:55:25 EST 2007

A few large B.A.S.S tourneyments would easily bring that amount of money
back into the Georgia economy.  If we were lucky enough to get the
BassMasters classic in GA that one event would probably bring in that kind
of revenue.  I worked at the BassMaster classic in New Orleans several years
ago, the Superdome and convention center were rented for a week, and
thousands of people from all over the country we in town for the week as
well.

Nick