[ale] RTSP

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:31:52 EST 2007

pretty interesting read. Skype's server actually helps cheating stateful
firewalls on both ends.
I guess more restrictive firewall can stop it though. At smaller places (or
on more manageable networks), a deny-by-default policy could be applied to
outbound traffic as well, thus to stop the disallowed UDP traffic from going
anywhere.