[ale] High IOwait

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 15:23:16 EST 2007

you'll find quicker responses if you post on Dell's poweredge-linux forum:

   - did the problem just start ?
   - did you run diag (dell's own 32-bit diag CD, OMSA's diag) to see
   whether there's hardware issue?
   - did you check out Dell's support/driver download site for pertinent
   firmware upgrade for PERC 3/Di controller, disk controller, BIOS, etc. and
   even software patches specific for SEL9 ?