[ale] BURNING A LIVE CD

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Tue Jan 9 18:25:40 EST 2007

Well, I was being half-facetious.  But, the notion ties into things I've
run into before in all-Windows environments.  No one knew how to do a
port scan or knew of an app to do it with.  No one could arbitrarily
read data off of a tape to even see what was on it.  And, no one could
burn a CD-R without the app on the CD that came with the computer or the
CD-ROM drive.