[ale] Next mail question

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Jan 8 14:18:36 EST 2007

  I've modified my archive a bit.  I now have the email in 2 places until
I find the preferred method.  The mail system is using Maildir instead of
mbox.  We're running courier for the mail.  Anyone know how to make either
of these imap viewable to other users? :

/home/datauser/Archive/email    (mbox file)
/home/datauser/Maildir

I'd like to make it so that another user can subscribe to the imap folder
and have read-only access to one of these two archives.  I know I've seen
it before but I've not used this combination of postfix/courier-imaps to
set up anything like this before.

Thoughts?
  Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar