[ale] Moonshine

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Mon Jan 1 14:32:03 EST 2007

You can make moonshine legally in GA.  I just had to apply for a Small
Fuel Production License from the ATF.

I am in the process of building my own Ethanol still (E100), and by
using that permit, I can do it legally for small volumes of Ethanol.
Ethanol is alcohol (and it can be consumed if it's pure [but not E-85]).

I'd be interested in hearing more about your project.  Perhaps we could
collaborate.

Kind regards,
Chris Bergeron