[ale] suse 10.2

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Feb 27 13:24:54 EST 2007

I've got SuSE10.2 running on Pentium DUO, 32 and 64-bit, AMD 64-bit Opteron and Turion based PCs without any problems.
10.1 was a problem with 64-bit and SATA, but 10.2 has been flawless.
Does it have an onboard video?  You try to bring it up in runlevel 3 and use sax2 to configure?

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> James Smith <feenix at feenix.us> 02/27/07 10:51 AM >>>
I was running windows xp 64 and went back to windows xp 32 bit
cpu is a duel core amd 64 . I think this motherboard nFORCE4M-A does not
like suse. A few other linux distros I have tried worked fine.

James Smith