[ale] VM ?

Paul Borghese pborghese at groupstudy.com
Mon Feb 26 22:52:47 EST 2007

I have used VirtualBox under Windows XP to run Ubuntu without a problem.
The one problem I had with Virualbox was the networking.  If you are
planning to use NAT emulation, it works fine.

But when I tried to connect directly to the network adapter (i.e. bridge
mode) it worked ... but knocked the host system off the network.

With VMWare, you can have multiple virtual machines share the same network
adapter without using NAT.

Good luck,

Paul Borghese