[ale] VM ?

Liberio Cunha Neto liberio.listas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:25:04 EST 2007

You can try virtualbox
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
It's faster than VMware player (I never tested against Workstation but
also I don't want to buy a workstation license anyways ) and it's free

Xen it's a little bit more complicated , you will need hardware suport
for full virtualized machines (HVM's) it's only a good idea for server
provisioning but not too much for just a home desktop