[ale] [OT] rebates

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sat Feb 24 09:27:00 EST 2007

On 02/23/2007 09:29:12 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Friday 23 February 2007 18:31, Jerry Yu wrote:
> > maybe some lawyers can ?see it as a job opportunity (for
> a class action
> > lawsuit), if they do google/yahoo/msn search :)
> > CompUSA was there before, till FTC fined them a few
> years back.
> funny you should mention lawduits... I just TONIGHT got an
> email about a
> class-action about DRAM... I have bought some meory from
> Crucial.com, and
> tonight I got this:
<<snip>>
I've been a member of two or three class action lawsuits
over the years. Best I can figure, they enrich the lawyers
and are a total waste of time for the rest of us. Hang on
to your receipts/what ever/ for a decade, then maybe you
can "win" a few dollars. At best. Total waste of time, IMHO.