[ale] Bellsouth

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Mon Feb 19 18:05:06 EST 2007

Is that 90-135K bits/second or bytes per second?  Either way you're not
getting what you paid for but most ISPs play that game.  I've even
caught providers cheating on their business customers' SLAs that specify
guaranteed bandwidth.

I hate my Comcast service and fear that HellSouth will get worse when
AT&T finishes taking over.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]