[ale] How do I reset user timeout in ubuntu?

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Tue Feb 13 17:15:05 EST 2007

This is another fellow's system and I think it's a home dsl.  He's not
much of an admin but I'll see what I can find out from him.  No firewall
enabled on Ubuntu but I'm not privy to the network config.  My firewall
doesn't kill sessions 'cause I am sometimes logged into other remote
machines without getting killed.  His is the only one.

Thanks,
Jim.