[ale] Suse 10.2

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Feb 13 07:40:35 EST 2007

I've had very good wifi support on suse10.2.
I have two different Sony notebooks using intel wireless nics work out of the box.
I have installed a couple of Dell notebooks for clients, one an older 600 series and one newer workstation class notebook with SuSE 10.1 last year and they both worked fine.

SuSE 10.1 had a problem with 64-bit SATA drivers, but 10.2 has worked great on all the 64-bit SATA machines I've installed.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 10:23 PM, in message
<1171336990.3968.2.camel at JamesDesktop.quartzbear.net>, James Earl Smith