[ale] SUSE 10.2 +control center

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Mon Feb 12 12:40:17 EST 2007

It has been driving me crazy for days now! I couldn't figure out how to get my
login back to a default login, rather than a saved session. I kept looking
for the KDE Control Center and couldn't find it in any of the menus. I
finally stumbled across it in a help document and figured out that kcontrol
was the command to run, and it worked!
It USED to be right there in the main menu, but not in 10.2 , or I screwed up
in my installation..

and, when I rebooted, beryl started and I got a completely white screen, so I
had to take beryl out of .kde/Autostart.. at least I still have aquamarine:)
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800