[ale] simple PHP question on proc_open

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Mon Feb 12 01:08:11 EST 2007

http://ca.php.net/manual/en/function.proc-open.php

The "cwd" parameter is probably what you're looking for here:

	The initial working dir for the command. This must be an absolute
	directory path, or NULL if you want to use the default value (the
	working dir of the current PHP process)

Since you're not passing a cwd param, I'd guess that it's causing it to default to someplace you don't want it to.

Hope that helps,

-Jay