[ale] Weirdball SuSE-10.1/KDE Menu Question

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Wed Aug 29 10:35:19 EDT 2007

ALErs -

I recently changed the monitor on a SuSE-10.1 box to an old one with far
fewer pixels. When I login on my pre-existing account and bring up the K
('start') menu, it is grossly oversized - probably using the same pixel
counts as before the monitor swap. Instead of a single column about 2/3
the screen height, the menu spreads into multiple full-height columns.

Newly created accounts get properly sized menus, however.

How can I resize my old account's menu to display with a smaller scale?

TIA.

 - Mills