[ale] Disclaimer notice in sendmail and excluding cell phone addresses

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Sat Aug 25 19:00:58 EDT 2007

Apparently many of you misread the question   It was "How to do I?" not
"Should I?"

Those of you who work in large organizations are aware that pushing back
is a first attempt most Admins do but that it seldom overcomes the
momentum of a bad idea that the suits think is a good one.

Disclaimers such as this and "private and confidential" on fax cover
pages are joke.  They may in fact be "confidential" information but they
are no longer "private" once they get to someone for whom they weren't
intended.   This isn't a question of opinion but rather a technical
question.