[ale] Zapmedia Zapstation

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Fri Aug 24 16:47:17 EDT 2007

Does anyone have any information about these? There was discussion on
this list involving one of the chief developers, Michael Hirsch, when
they were released in 2001.

I've acquired and old unit (without the remote or keyboard), model
number ZS-2000BG2-FM, and it seems like an interesting
piece of hardware. When I turn it on, it gets to "loading stage 1 of 3"
then restarts. It does the same thing if I unhook the hard drive. So far
I haven't found a key combination for entering the BIOS.

ALE thread:
http://www.ale.org/archive/ale/ale-2001-11/msg00126.html

Device profile:

Company failure: