[ale] [Fwd: Pirate Banned from Using Linux]

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Aug 23 18:07:29 EDT 2007

<http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/08/23/190238>

I find this interesting that the DOJ went and told Microsoft, "Bad,
bad!" and now is forcing people to use the very software they said was a
monopoly.  They're giving this guy a monitoring system that runs on his
PC in software... what's the point of the monitoring software at all?

What's even worse is that they are requiring that the man purchase a
license for Windows so that he can use their monitoring software.  Does
this make any sense to anyone else, because the sanity of it evades me.
 I would rather rot in jail than be forced to enter into an agreement
which I do not agree to, that's for sure.

	-- Mike

Michael B. Trausch              Internet Mail & Jabber: mike at trausch.us
Phone:  (404) 592-5746 x1                        http://www.trausch.us/
Mobile: (678) 522-7934            VoIP: 6453 at sip.trausch.us, 861384 at fwd