[ale] Transparent Proxy - IPCop or ?

Bruce callmebruce2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 19:08:44 EDT 2007

Hey all - I used to run IPCop with URLFilter and
ADVProxy to limit what sites my kids go to. The PC
rolled over and died, and I didn't bother replacing
it.

We're doing Georgia Virtual Academy this year, so the
kids will be spending time on line during the school
day. I would like to make sure they go to virtual
school, and not play virtual hookey - so I was
thinking IPCop, URLFilter, ADVProxy and SARGE for
reporting again.

Are there better/easier things out there now? I don't
want to make it a project, just want to limit sites
from 8:00AM to 4:00PM M-F.