[ale] Cablemodem problems (Charter); DSL maybe

Ken Cochran kwc at theworld.com
Tue Aug 21 08:33:50 EDT 2007

There's no such "tombstone" here except for telco.
Neighborhoot (street) telco is underground, cable is in the air.
Cable connects to a small (6-port?) splitter on cable coax
at the utility pole by the street.  I think the keyword is
"line tech" but last time (& I think the time before too)
it was a line tech.  I'm about ready to refer it to our PSC
but I don't think they regulate this kind of service.  I keep
getting "no response" from Charter.  :(

-kc