[ale] bastille

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Mon Aug 20 11:10:39 EDT 2007

On Monday 20 August 2007 10:09:40 am Evan Pitstick wrote:
> I have never had any trouble using bastile. However, something you might
> want to look at is tiger. It maybe be a debian only package but it looks
> like you use ubuntu so you would be in the clear. It checks a lot of
> settings and lets you change them. I think that it saw more then bastile
> but it can be kind of cryptic.

I run ubuntu on my lapto, openSUSE on my desktop.. Although, my wife has been
using my kubuntu laptop now all week, and the only reason I didn't switch my
desktop over to Kubuntu was because I didn't want to mess up her desktop:)
She used to check her email in the morning, maybe.. But now she is
recouperating from foot surgery, and sits all day in MY lazyboy, using MY
laptop. I have to pry it away from her to put food on her lap!!!!!!!!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800