[ale] OT: offline malware removal tool for windoze

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Aug 16 15:32:00 EDT 2007

Of course turning off the preview pane helps.  I use Outlook on my
company provided desktop and have yet to see it open a link on which I
didn't click.

I've always thought it should be called preview "pain".  To me such
previews are annoying as hell and take up screen real estate.  If I
can't tell from the sender and subject whether I want to open it (sorry
my Paypal account alert isn't going to be opened since I don't have a
Paypal account) then I simply delete it.