[ale] Taking the plunge

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Aug 15 16:40:32 EDT 2007

And here I was all proud of myself for using a Gparted live CD to clone
my Windows XP to a larger drive in laptop then extending the NTFS and
following that up with an install of Fedora on the rest of the disk.
:-(

Not that my company would approve of vmware on the laptop they provided.
I'm guessing they'll never know about the dual boot since they couldn't
figure out how to ghost NTFS in the first place so don't really
understand partitions.