[ale] OT: Does anyone here use AT&T naked DSL ?

Ken Alexander kenry at alexandertech.biz
Wed Aug 15 13:52:25 EDT 2007

My understanding is that basic cable requires a filter be installed at
the pole. This step was skipped during my installation (installers
didn't want to climb the pole I guess???), so I ended up with standard
cable. When I first made the purchase, I had DirecTV, and no intensions
of using the basic cable. After about 8 months, I decided I could live
without NFL network and Sunshine network and dropped DTV. I have two
buddies that live in different parts of town, that ended up with the
same deal.