[ale] Taking the plunge

Matt Kubilus mattkubilus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:45:57 EDT 2007

VMware provides a free version of their server product.  You might not
get the performance of Xen, but with a dual core it should be close.
You will probably be happier with this setup.

Don't know about converting visio diagrams, don't think openoffice can
read them outright, but this may have changed.  Beauty of openoffice
is you can try it for free on any system before you commit to it.

Matt