[ale] OT: offline malware removal tool for windoze

H. A. Story adrin at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 13 18:43:14 EDT 2007

You are wasting your time.   Get a USB to IDE adapter.  Mount the drive
onto a LINUX machine and recover data such as
pictures,docs,music,favorites and etc...   Once that is done erase the
drive.  Put it back in the laptop and reload the OS.

Yeah, You don't figure out what was actually wrong and you have to
reinstall programs.

But you can spend about 4 hours scanning a drive and never really fix
the problem.

Keep in mind a lot of AV software doesn't even touch spyware, malware,
and adware.  Then there are the reinstall on boot programs.

If you want to have fun with the BartPE still.   Look into remotely