[ale] OT : smartphones

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Sun Aug 12 18:47:08 EDT 2007

Ashley Wilson wrote:
> Sorry, I failed to mention Palm phones.  I was referring to AT&T's
> iPhone and the upcoming OpenMoko phones(CDMA only at first).  We're
> on sprint now and really pleased with the rev.a data...the
> blackberries have been a huge hassle, though.

Well, I've been very pleased with the 'integration success' I've had
with my treo 680 and linux, you might take a look at it if possible.

The downside to the treo 680 is the battery life sucks.  One charge will
last about a day.  I purchased an extended life battery and been happy
with that since.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin