[ale] Job opportunity: Network Engineer

Sonali Parikh sonali at vijedi.net
Mon Aug 6 23:43:59 EDT 2007

( Disclaimer: I have been unable to email this to the Unemployed list, hence, the email to this address ) .

Hello All,

My company ( sita.aero ) has an opening for a "Network Engineer". Please submit your resumes ASAP to me, and I will forward them to the person in charge.

Details:
Job Purpose:
To provide reliable and efficient analysis, design and support within the network area (LAN).

Key Responsibilities:

Participates in designing, operating and capacity planning of network technologies (LAN).
Evaluates network related hardware, software and tools.
Models network, production LAN and WAN problems and recommends solutions.
Supports other departments within SITA with technical advice and assistance.

Education and training:
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer or equivalent work experience.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCND certification preferred.

Knowledge Experience and Skills:
Level of knowledge and skill typically acquired through one to two year's technical experience in network (LAN) related hardware and software.
Good interpersonal skills and strong commitment to the provision of high quality services.
Equivalent of one to two year's of experience with Cisco routers and switches
Good understanding of TCP/IP.
MS Windows user skills.

Thanks
Sonali