[ale] OT: Voting machines cracked in California

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:58:19 EDT 2007

Aaron,
I am far from a conspiracy nut, I just actually pay attention to the news of
this city.
Anyone who believes that open source voting machines will some how discount
and solve the well documented irregularities that have been recorded time
and time again the city of Atlanta, would reach the same conclusion.

judging by the 235,000 hits on atlanta "voting irregularities" on google I
would say the the notion is in the least, not simply a crack pot theory..

my flame wars on ALE...really now.