[ale] OT: Voting machines cracked in California

Randy Ramsdell rramsdell at livedatagroup.com
Fri Aug 3 11:20:16 EDT 2007

Greg Freemyer wrote:
> On 8/2/07, Randy Ramsdell <rramsdell at livedatagroup.com> wrote:
>
>> Jim Popovitch wrote:
>>
>>> I say that we dump the ballot boxes and voting machines and go back to
>>> resolving issues with dueling, wild west style.  :-)
>>>
>>> -Jim P.

SORRY GREGI WONT DO IT AGAINBUT  THOUGHT THINGS CONSIDERED
RUDESHOULDBEDEALTWITH BUT NOT SURE MAYBE IAM BEHIND THE TIMESAND
SHOULDREASSESS MY LOYALTY TO WHAT ONCE WAS CONSIDERED BAD BEHAVIORBUT
NOW MAY BE CONSIDERED NORMAL AND ACCEPTTED AND FOR NOW I WILL REFRAIN
FROM EVER TRYING TO TEACH THE RUDES PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR COMPLETELY RUDE
WAYS AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES FOR UPSETTING YOUR
PERSONAL BOUNDARIES AND I BELIEVE WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET ALONG FROM HERE
ON OUT AS I HOPE WE HAVE WORKED TRHOUGH OUR ISSUES AT HAND AND PLEASE
TOP MIDDLE AND UNDERPOST ALL YUO WANT AND I WAS WRONG THAT IT MADE
FOLLOWING POSTS AND THE PATTERN OF THE COVERSATION EASIER AND I SEE IT
DOESNT MATTER NOW.

THANK YOU :)