[ale] Ubuntu gnome session hosed

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Aug 1 11:59:04 EDT 2007

ok, so I have Kubuntu installed, and I added gnome, so basically I have
Kubuntu/Ubuntu. Except I started getting errors on all the gnome-related apps
at startup, now I can't even log into the gnome session, only KDE. THis is of
course Gutsy tribe 3. When I log in using KDE then go to switch user and
select gnome session, I put in my username/password, and it drops me right
back to the KDE desktop I was in.
so, what do I need to reinstall to get gnome working again. I'll reinstall
everything if I have to.
Be gentle, I'm a KDE guy, trying to get to know gnome...

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800