[ale] local Ubuntu meeting, 11-Aug, 2pm @ Athens Pizza in Decatur

Michael B. Trausch michael.trausch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 03:25:41 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 23:04 -0400, Jim Popovitch wrote:

> Heads up,
>
> There is going to be a local Ubuntu get-together on August 11th, 2pm,
> at
> Athens Pizza in Decatur (http://www.athenspizzaatlanta.com/)
>
> 1341 Clairmont Rd
> Decatur, GA 30033
> (404) 636-1100
>
> Map:
> http://www.google.com/maps?q=1341+Clairmont+Rd,+Decatur,+GA+30033
>
> I plan on being there, hope to see other ALE Ubuntu users there too.

Interesting.

I'll have to see if I can find a babysitter.  The child is not
well-enough behaved and Mommy works that day.  Hopefully, I will be
there, too.

    ? Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
                                Web:
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!
Support free speech---it is the most valuable freedom we have!