[ale] HOW2 install BellSouth DSL with a USB link rather than Ethernet ?

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 30 07:23:15 EDT 2006

All you need to do is to use the Ethernet cable to connect the Westel to
the hub, and then you can leave your computer connected as it is.

The modem doesn't have to be directly connected to the computer to
function. Do away with the USB, and avoid the issue all together.

That one change should get you on line and going!

Dan