[ale] Ubuntu 6.06 + Okidata C5500n

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri Sep 29 12:22:10 EDT 2006

Currently Googling, but wondering if anyone here could point me in the
right direction to setup an Okidata c5500n color laser printer on an
Ubuntu Linux box.  The printer is up and live on the network, I'm just
not sure which driver to use.  The Oki site (oddly enough) doesn't list
a Linux driver and the printer isn't listed in the list of available
printers to install.  I'm assuming that I can use one of the HP (or
similar) drivers, but thought that someone here may be able to save me
some trial and error time.