[ale] recommended personal DSL provider for Alpharetta ?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 12:28:47 EDT 2006

The ATA is capable. But it interferes with my network setup so it is
last in the chain (modem->gateway->switch->ata). I really don't like
the device they sent me; the Motorola VT2442. It has 4 switched ports
on it that I intended to use for the wired portion of my home network.
But I couldn't get the device's DHCP server to shut off and act as
"just a switch."