[ale] HOW2 go -> wireless & connect PC to the internet, through cell phone ?

Courtney Thomas cc.thomas at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 25 08:53:18 EDT 2006

Ken,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

What do you mean by $60/mo + airtime subscription, please  ?  Just that you
have to sign a certain term length agreement  ?

What do you think of Comcast broadband, what does it cost and why do you
have it AND the Cingular service  ?

When you say Comcast broadband, does that exclude cable tv reception  ?

Appreciatively,

Courtney

Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [ale] HOW2 go -> wireless & connect PC to the internet, through