[ale] Back to square 1

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Mon Sep 25 06:56:49 EDT 2006

On Mon September 25 2006 1:10 am, Justin Haygood wrote:
> I to very much enjoy SUSE Linux 10.1 :) To bad its not carried in
> the local stores... I had to buy my copy from Novell direct (Though,
> its also available free.. but I personally like the CD kit and
> manual)
I downloaded and installed SUSE 9.2, then bought a copy for the
manuals. I just recently upgraded my desktop to 10.1, because my
printing stopped workon on 10.0 and I couldn't get it working again..
on my laptop I run Kubuntu, with Enlightenment and love it.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800