[ale] alternate boot using GRUB or others?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Sep 21 14:16:38 EDT 2006

For some reason Linux has gone to "info" rather than "man" for a lot of detail.  Some of the Linux man pages are full man pages and when you run info that's all you'll see.  For many things though man will either show no page at all or just a short page that says to see the info page.

The "why change success" is one of the reasons I don't like info.  Also it causes Linux to diverge from UNIX in yet another way.