[ale] info vs man was Re: alternate boot using GRUB or others?

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 11:56:43 EDT 2006

Pls allow me to clarify, I disliked it because my favorite vi keys donot
work inside an info page at first dib and the move breaks the rule of "it
works great why improve it". I guess 'it works great' part is from the
consumers' perspective.
Now that I am motivated to move to info, I 'man info' and I found D switch!
'info --vi-keys grub', to get my vi keys to work again.  great, a happy
camper once again...

Shame on me, I should have RTFMed. wait, I did read man page but it doesn't