[ale] [Fwd: Hackable mini appliance at ThinkGeek]

Rev. Johnny Healey rev.null at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 09:53:12 EDT 2006

I have the neuros audio player, which I've been mostly pleased with.  One
gripe though is that the processor is not supported by gcc, thus the open
source firmware can only be compiled by a proprietary windows-based
compiler.

Though, I assume that since this one is linux based it probably can be
compiled with gcc.