[ale] car audio mp3 player (how to make disks)

Jim Philips briarpatchkid at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 19 20:12:01 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 09:43, BBBB wrote:
> [...]

This brings to mind a classic Dave Barry piece on the worst songs ever
recorded. His all-time winner was "MacArthur Park" recorded by Richard
Harris.

"I don't think that I can take it,
'cause it took so long to bake it
and I'll never have that recipe again."

Barry said that when he read the lyrics aloud to his five year old, the
response was: "You're kidding. Right?"