[ale] Earthlink Email Issues

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 15:13:36 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 14:16 -0400, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> I'm about to scream!  I've had it with Earthlink always having issues
> with their mail servers.  Does anyone here actually know why this keeps
> happening?
>
> http://buford.linxdev.com/email.html

Chris, I feel your pain.  Same thing happens to ale.org email every now
and then, and that frustrates me even though I am not responsible for it
nor is it "business impacting".  However, issues do happen and sometimes
it takes a few iterations to fully understand what the real underlying
problem is.

-Jim P.