[ale] Thanks for all the fish?

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Sep 14 16:20:51 EDT 2006

On Thu September 14 2006 4:12 pm, tom wrote:
> I don't keep up with whom does what to where, and I'll grant that
> ALE's signal to noise hasn't been as good lately as it was, but let
> me thank you for your efforts keeping the list going in the past,
> and wish you success with your next efforts. I've enjoyed the fruits
> of your labors here. _______________________________________________

absolutely. When I first got into Linux a few years back, I joined the
SUSE list. I almost got turned off to using Linux because of that
list, but I managed to find ALE and this list, and I was SAVED!!!
I know list admins never get the recognition they are due, and this
isn't the best way to give it, as a goodbye, but I do really
appreciate all Chris has done for the list and for the Linux
community!!
Thanks to Chris, and good luck to him!!

--
Paul Cartwright