[ale] Linux Desktop in Forbes

fd0man™—The Magical Floppy Man fd0man at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 13:26:53 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 12:36 -0400, James Taylor wrote:

> http://www.forbes.com/2006/08/31/linux-opensource-vista_cz_dl_0831sled.html?

Ooh, that was an interesting read.  I particularly like the closing
statement, "? Windows has become the operating system equivalent of the
America Online Internet service--a mass-market product that only appeals
to people who don't know any better."  I certainly share that belief,
and perhaps it will become more prominent in times to come!

    ? Mike

--
The fd0man??The Magical Floppy Man!
fd0man at gmail.com or mike at trausch.us ? http://trausch.us/