[ale] Off [group] topic?: Comcast and streaming

john kosty john_kosty at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 21:38:14 EDT 2006

All,

My apologies if off-topic questions like this are verboten(spelling?) but feel free to call me a pinhead as req'd:

Has anyone else had endless frustration streaming Shoutcast or other web stations via Comcast's CableNet service?  I've had problems with same on both my Windoze AND Linux boot-ups.  Any advice much appreciated.

As for due-dilligence I've done a good bit of rooting around Winamp & Foobars fora and made endless tweaks to:
    Streaming Data Buffer
    ""                    Prebuffer

Yours in haste,

John Kosty