[ale] Internet access

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sun Sep 3 05:21:45 EDT 2006

Ken Arromdee wrote:
> Do any of these providers have good Usenet feeds, by the way?

It will probably break the minute I hit the send key, but BS seems to
have finally gotten their act together.  I've had no trouble with usenet
for months now.  It used to be unusable.  BS farmed it out to someone
else who never answered the phone, never answered the email and when
you'd call BS for help, they'd just tell you they couldn't do anything
and gave you the useless contact numbers for the other guy.

Jim.