[ale] Kubuntu edgy 6.10 released

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Oct 31 07:40:04 EST 2006

  You change "dapper" to "edgy" in the sources.list then do a "apt-get
update; apt-get dist-upgrade".  It might be easier to just use
"update-manager -d" which does the edit and upgrade for you, at least on
the main ubuntu sites.

  It should remove/overwrite older libraries just like upgrading any
other packages.

Robert

Thus spake Christopher Fowler (cfowler at outpostsentinel.com):