[ale] Thanks Re: How can I run *.jnlp (Java apps) from Firefox?

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Sat Oct 28 09:31:04 EDT 2006

ALErs -

Thanks for the help. For some reason the OpenSuSE-10.1 I installed doesn't
seem to have javaws, though it has other java componenets. I'll complete
the package and file a report.

I expect the $PATH issue is important because I can't see the non-$PATH
[incl. java] directories when I try to add apps for web-page extensions
from Firefox.

 - Mills